Park Systems, Korea,
Sang-Joon Cho, Ph.D. is a director in R&D Application Technology Center of 58 (23 in Korea, 25 in Abroad) Scientist and Engineers and VP. of Sales at Park Systems Corp. He is in charge of application development, demonstration, and technical writing. Previously, he was also a director in R&D of 30 people at Park for 12 years (Since 2005).
His work over 20 years has built on diverse expertise in basic biomedical science and instrumentation and application development of SPM for Nano-metrology specially for media and semiconductor industry and Biomedical Science. He has been recognized with various awards and nationally fund research grants.
In 2020, he is directors of two national grants developing optical hybrid AFM technologies.
Iowa State University Ph.D. in Neuroscience, 1998
• Current, Park Systems Corp., Vice President & Director, R&D Application Tech Center
• Current, Advanced Institute of Convergence Technology, Seoul National Univ., Principal Researcher
• Current, ISO TC201 SC9 Scanning Probe Microscopy Chairman
• Current, Korea Analytical and Scientific Instruments Association (KASIA) BOD Member, & Head of operation
• Dec 2003 – Sept 2005, KAIST - Research Professor, Jung Mun Sul Center
• Oct 2000 – Aug 2003, Wayne State Univ. - Research Fellow, Dept. of Physiology, NanoBioTechnology Center, Assoc. Director (02~03)