1. Handle raw material import/export, works closely with the broker on the custom clearance and delivery.
2. Close communication with the supply chain team to get the materials moving to meet the customer’s expectation.
3. Follow urgent shipment and prioritize the shipments. Shorten transportation lead time.
4. Trouble shooting on import/export activities, alerts and solves the unexpected problem timely.
5. Maintains import logistics database, keeps the hardcopy record. Monthly analysis on lead time improvement.
6. Works with the broker to get the import custom clearance sheet timely so that finance team can arrange account payable.
7. Verifies the forwarder and broker service invoices of import/export shipments.
8.Maintain good relationship with custom/government offices;
9. Support business on logistics arrangement.
10. Undertake additional tasks requested by the manager.
1. International Trade Basic Knowledge, Customs rules and regulations, Import & Export Process and Formalities Execution；
2. Customs and trading knowlege; Fast learning; Team spirit; Documenting & Reporting;
3. Able to deal with complex situation, and keep good cross functional communication;
4. Skill in Microsoft office, database, and web management；