Job Description Summary of Duties:
a) Proactively acts to understand customer needs and identify solutions to non-standard tasks/queries; actively creates business opportunities
b) Find business opportunities, build sales funnels and close the sales opportunities by collaborating with colleagues for LSG business
c) Penetrate all Agilent LSG Product to improve existing customer relationships and look out for new opportunities, market development
d) beat competitors based on selling and technical skills,
e) Solves a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity
Qualifications -Minimum Bachelor degree BS degree in Pharma, Chemcal and Biology related majors
- 3 years Sales experiences, especially the experiences of selling or using LC,LC/MS will be preferred
- Good communication and public presentation skills;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Solid team player with good self management, organizational and prioritization skills;
- Excellent computer operation experience (PC preferred) and familiar with applications such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and NetMeeting.
- Good in talking and writing in English
- Flexibility in working hours and available for 50% or more business.