Job Description :
1. Executes routine and non-routine tests, troubleshooting, repair, and quality verification on Agilent instruments with limited technical support in an ambiguous environment.
2. Interprets complex test results requiring an in-depth technical background with limited documentation.
3. Provides feedback on defects and/or quality of test to Product Line engineering.
4. Documents diagnostic efforts, repair, and labor for tracking of cost and information.
5. Communicates technical problems and resolutions at different levels of the organization.
6. Proficiently utilizes technical and nontechnical computer applications (e.g. SAP, Chemstation, Access, Excel).
7. Reads, understands and rigorously follows Quality System processes, including interpreting test results, reading graphs, and validating instrument test results. Adheres to safety, cleanliness, and ESD requirements.
8. Adjusts effectively to change and remains open to new ideas and job assignments.
1. Master Degree or above Degree in Electronic engineering
2. Excellent Communication skills both in Chinese & English.
3. Ability to multi-task and work in a stressful environment.
4. Able to handle difficult situations by managing objections through effective negotiation and mediation and solving the problems effectively.
5. Integrity, teamwork and able to work uner pressure
6. Solid knowledge on Biological Science or application support is a plus